Thank you for reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Personal, Non-Commercial Image Use Policy for SpragueAstronautics.com, the web site ("Site") portal into AERA Corporation, ("AERA"). AERA is sensitive to the desire of casual, private party viewers to utilize images and other multimedia ("images") available from the Site. This Policy is intended to inform users about the general terms and conditions for such personal, non-commercial use of AERA multimedia items.
- Use of AERA-owned photos posted to this web site are licensed for private, non-commercial use only.
- If you intend to use AERA-owned photos or other multimedia for commercial use (including advertising or marketing materials, commercial web sites, etc.), please contact AERA Image Licensing.
- If you are a member of the professional news media, please visit our News section.
Terms and Conditions of Personal, Non-Commercial Image Use
The images and other multimedia items on these pages are provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. AERA owns and retains the copyrights in the images except as noted. No copyright license (either express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for non-commercial, personal use only.
2. AERA, the AERA signature (symbol with logotype), the distinctive Altairis profile, and the AERA vehicle livery; Cheyenne, Cherokee, and Comanche; Altairis, Antares, and Arcturus; SCRAMS and PRES are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by AERA, and no trademark license (either express or implied) is granted by AERA. This list is not exhaustive. AERA owns other marks that are not included here.
3. The images are provided to recipient as is. All implied warranties are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. To the extent that images include any
1. trade name, trademark, or service mark owned by a third party, or
2. likeness of or reference to an individual, user is responsible for obtaining appropriate permissions and licenses from such third party or individual.
5. This Agreement
1. will be governed by the law of the State of Colorado, exclusive of Colorado's choice of law rules
2. constitutes the entire agreement between AERA and user, and supersedes any and all other agreements, understandings, and communications between the them related to images and
3. may only be amended or otherwise modified by a written instrument executed by an authorized representative of AERA.
Revised: September 15, 2005